Contact us if you want to learn more about our admissions process.
Parent may apply for admission to the Academy by completing the application packet and returning it with a nonrefundable $15 application fee. This fee will be used to defray the office expense of processing the application. Upon enrollment, parents will be required to turn in a complete immunization record, permission slips and child’s physical examination report. Parent will be expected to attend a scheduled pre admittance walk through at the Academy. At that time, parents can review the Academy’s policies and procedures and ask questions of the staff
Tuition & Fees
Weekly tuition rates are based upon the age of the child, family size, current State subsidy rates, hours/days of attendance, Head Start enrollment and/or what level classroom/services students are enrolled.
Tuition & Fee FYI's
- Tuition is due prior to the week of service or Monday morning.
- Tuition is considered late if not paid by 9:45 am Tuesday morning.
- A $15 Late fees will be assessed after 9:45 am Tuesday Morning.
- Full time enrollment is considered 3 days a week.
- Tuition is based upon enrollment and not child's attendance.
- Tuition vacation of one week is offered only after one of full year of enrollment service.
Please click the button below so view the current prices and fees for enrollment.
Tuition & fees are subject to change without notice and will be charged accordingly.